Why Tampa Area Families Choose Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon
Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon is the go to place for infants, children and teens. We provide comprehensive dental care in a fun, family-friendly and professional environment.
Families place their trust in us. Our specially-trained pediatric dentists and their care team are dedicated to providing the highest quality dental and orthodontic care in the most appropriate way for your child’s age, personality, medical history, and social development.
As Pediatric Specialists, we are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years with decades of experience and specialty qualification to care for your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood to adult.
At Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon, we understand both the child’s needs and the parent’s concerns. Here everyone can relax, feels safe and is respected. Here families experience health, compassion, and happiness.
What is a Pediatric Dentist Specialist?
Pediatric dentists complete at least four years of dental school, plus two additional years of residency training in dentistry for infants, children, teens, and children with special needs. We provide comprehensive oral health care that includes oral health exams, teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments, risk assessment for tooth decay, education about home oral health care and nutrition, repair of tooth cavities and defects, care for dental injuries, early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite, and management of gum diseases and other conditions of the soft tissue of the mouth. We are also knowledgeable about the signs and symptoms of other disease conditions that can affect your child’s health and may recommend evaluation by your child’s pediatrician.
We are also experts in child development and behavior, experts in teen concerns, and passionate about your child’s health and welfare. Because children and teens are not always able to be patient and cooperative during a dental exam, pediatric dentists know how to examine and treat children in ways that make them comfortable. We also use specially designed equipment in offices that are arranged and decorated with infants, children and teens in mind.
Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon is special in a few other ways:
- Dr. Torres and his associates collaborate on examinations, diagnoses and treatment plans, so you have the minds of two specialists understanding your child’s unique circumstances and working together to provide the most appropriate care for your child. Our patients and their parents get to know both doctors well and are at ease with both.
- While 99% of pediatric dental practices do not have a professional hygienist, our practice has two Registered Dental Hygienists who are experts in working with children. One has worked with pediatric patients for over 30 years and the other for over 20 years.
- Dr. Torres has completed extensive postgraduate training in orthodontics so your child’s orthodontic needs can be met inside our practice in familiar, comfortable surroundings.
Top Pediatric Dentistry Topics for Parents
Your child should see a Brandon pediatric dentist before her or his first birthday.
Oral Health Care at Home
Parents set the stage for a lifetime of good oral health.
Kids with “ugly” Teeth GET PICKED ON
Together we can increase your child’s quality of life.
Check out our Invisalign Teen info center – Click Below
Brandon Teen Invisalign, Brandon Pediatric Dentist
Baby’s First Dental Visit at Pediactric Dentistry of Brandon
Get an Early Start With Pediactric Dentistry of Brandon
Valrico Dentist, Best Brandon Dentist
Click Titles or Buttons Below to View the Following Videos
- Brandon Teen Invisalign, Brandon Pediatric Dentist
- Baby’s First Dental Visit at Pediactric Dentistry of Brandon
- Get an Early Start With Pediactric Dentistry of Brandon
- Valrico Dentist, Best Brandon Dentist